First:
Remember all those paint samples that use to be everywhere?!
Well, go dig them up!
Look what you can do with them:


Well, go dig them up!
Look what you can do with them:



Second:
How does everyone decorate their house for Halloween?
I must admit, black and orange.... not my favorite color scheme.
So, here are some beauties that I totally wouldn't mind in my home.




3 comments:
Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday but I don't do it Martha-Stewart like. (Though I love all the stuff you posted!) Personally,I go all out with the creepiest stuff I can find, because I figure I have one month a year to do something outrageous and out of the ordinary...and I'm going to enjoy it! My blog has some of my past Halloween projects on it, my favorite being the graveyard fence I built last year.
I LOVE the idea of using paint samples as Christmas present tags. I am going to have to try that this year!
I really do love black and orange, but I see what you mean. On your porch they can be fine, but not necessarily in the house. I liked your examples. Also seeing those ideas for paint samples, it makes me want to go get one, just so I can try it!
Post a Comment