Class of 2008

Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost one year- Satchel K Bills



5 comments:

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Oh my goodness! I can not believe it has almost already been a year. Time flies! I am sure you are thinking the same thing... He is adorable and I love the picture update. It is so fun to see! I am going to be over in the bay area over Memorial Day and would love to catch up! Hope everything else is going well for you guys!

Whitney or Kevin said...

YES! I'd love to see you! The weather is beautiful right now! Call me!

Ashley Webb said...

He is beautiful Whitney! It's wierd to think it's been a year - it seems longer than that in some ways and way shorter in some ways too. Well, happy birthday Satchel!
P.S. I want an invite to your blog!

Whitney or Kevin said...

What is your e-mail address??

Ashley Webb said...

Sorry! - it's cam04017@byui.edu
I know... I still have the old BYU-I one. I'm working on it. :)