Class of 2008

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Color Test

My friend posted this on her blog. It's a test to see how well you are able to distinguish colors. It was pretty fun, and something that every interior designer should try. Post your scores so we can see who is the biggest color genius!!

http://www.spectralcolor.com/game/huetest_kiosk

9 comments:

The Radmall's said...

I am embarrassed to be the first one, I got a 19, it was hard! Ash what did you get?

Amber Horch said...

I got a 3!! My eyes are all tripy now. Whoa!

The Radmall's said...

dang Amber, I wish you wouldn't make me look bad like that! But seriously, that's amazing!

Amber Horch said...

Kristin, a 19 isn't bad. Did you see what the high and low scores for our age group were? The highest was like 1490. A 19 is really good!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Ok I got a zero!!! I have perfect color vision! My eyes are really crazy now too!

The Radmall's said...

Stefanie, you are even more lame than amber! You guys need to get a life or something!(ok maybe I'm just a little jealous)

Amber Horch said...

stef, you are lame. A zero, jeez. :)

Ashley Webb said...

A ZERO?!! What the...? The first time I took it I got a 17 so I tried again and got a 12. I did good on everything except the blue/green areas. Kristin, you should try it again - it's better the second time.

Ashlee Peterson said...

It took me a while to get around to doing this but I also got a zero! My eyes might never be the same though...