Hi everyone, finally I can write on this blog! Thank you Stephanie!
Here are Elisa's pictures. She was so little when she was born but now she is so cute and chubby. I wish you guys could see her. She is a little angel. At least most of the time she is like that. When she was born she was 6 pounds 5 ounces. She was such a good baby. She didn't cry until she turned one or two months. Even just after she was born she only whimpered. Poor baby had a really difficult delivery. It was really easy for me because the epidural took really well, too much actually. I was basically paralyzed up to my chest during the delivery. It was kinda hard to breath that way but I didn't feel a think. But her, she had it tough. The whole week before she was born I had flu and what I though to be an allergic reaction to soap detergent turned out to be my failing liver. Yeah, It was really bad. I actually talked with my doctors nurse about it and she said to take some zyrtec, but it didn't help at all. So week later I had my doctors appointment. He talked to me and told me to try some other allergy medicine. He was almost out the door when he asked if the baby is acting differently. She actually moved less but I though that she was just crowded and couldn't move as much. Well, the doctor did some tests and it turned out that my liver was failing. We were scared because he said that it is really critical situation and statistically there is 80% chance she will be still born. So he rushed us to the hospital and I had to be induced the same day. At the delivery a respiratory specialist had to be present because of Elisa. The poor baby was in such a stress that she pooped in her water. Which was another reason why we were worried. But we she was just fine. She is a healthy little girl. We are very happy to have her.
Class of 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Millie, thanks so much for sharing. She is so beautiful and isn't it wonderful to have a little one? I am so so happy for you and that she is so healthy and strong!
Millie, she is beautiful! I am so glad you shared that with us and that everything ended ok and you are both doing well! I wish I could see her too!
Post a Comment