Class of 2008

Sunday, June 22, 2008

He's Magic.

Meet my new little prince...

Satchel Maris.


8 lbs 2 ounces
June 18th, 2008.
20 1/2 inches.

I did it. Completely natural and will brag about it till I die. Hardest thing I've ever done and couldn't be happier about it.

Miss you all.


love.teile



9 comments:

Kristin said...

Whit he is beautiful! Way to go!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

He is gorgeous!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you two!

Ashley Webb said...

Teile!! He is amazing! You are crazy, by the way... I would never even attempt it naturally. :) I want some details! I'm so excited for you - the next two weeks are the hardest, but after that it is awesome! Congrats!

Amber Horch said...

Congratulations Whit! That is so exciting. You have to post another picture of him soon in his Burberry booties!

Ashlee Peterson said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! And way to go with the natural thing...I had to be drugged up for just my kidney stones!

Whitney or Kevin said...

Thanks girls... and thanks ashley for some support on the last two weeks, definitely were tough but I"m feeling better and Satchel is doing great. Oh and Stef Amber and Kristin, he wore his booties his first sunday and within an hour had peed all over his outfit and shoes?! Don't understand it but wanted to let you know that he wore them and looked super sexy in them. He won't be able to wear them long so they may end up being our "sisterhood of the traveling booties" for each new baby.

Teile

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Teile- He is so cute! Go you for doing it all natural. I didn't expect anything else from the girl who is so tough and amazing. I love and miss you. What is your email?

Whitney or Kevin said...

Whitney.lundeenbills@gmail.com